Below you can find detailed information about what to bring on board with you.
Life on our vessel is a very relaxing affair and we don’t believe in unnecessary formality. Less is certainly more when it comes to packing for your tour.
Here is a list of some suggested items that you may like to bring aboard:
- The only slightly quirky recommendation we would make is to bring a pair of slippers with you.
- We ask passengers not to wear outdoor shoes on board as dirt can damage our wooden deck.
- A sun hat to shelter you from the strong, Caribbean sun.
- Something to swim in; swimming shorts or a swimming costume.
- A t-shirts, a short-sleeved linen shirt, or a thin, long sleeved shirt.
- A jumper, just in case the sea air gets a little chilly on the way.
- Sun cream and after sun.
- A quality pair of sunglasses being exposed to the strong sun all day can be enough to give you a headache if you’re not careful.
- Any medicines that you require.
- A towel.